Wednesday, August 31, 2016

WOYWW #378

These weeks are just flying by! I can't believe tomorrow is September already.  And being Wednesday, it has been deemed What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday by the wonderful Julia at The Stamping Ground. 

For my space, a mess left to dry from Monday evening.  I got
some more play time with my gelatos...I really do love them, even thought I'm still getting to know them.  So you see the Gesso that I used on the pages first and the fan that helped dry that before midnight. The pile to the left is all my stencils; sorta in folders, and the blue notebook is what I'm writing song lyrics in, to be then used in the journal.  As if writing them down previously will in any way make my writing any more legible---hell, I'll even go for somewhat visually interesting instead of the scratch that my hand usually produces! LOL! And some random scrap and paper towels, etc. 

Overall the table is much clearer, as...Ta Dah!  I got one more piece of furniture from Michael's to sorta keep things tidy.  Hindsight, the 5 drawer unit probably would have been better, but better than nothing.


And finally, a card I made for my Brother and Sis-in Law's anniversary.  Love Our Daily Bread Designs for both their stamps and there special Spellbinder dies!

So, everyone, have a great week, and if over on my side of the ocean, have a Wonderful Labor Day Weekend.



5 comments:

  1. Love the gelato pages, and your new organizer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I´m very curious about the gelatos.
    Didn´t try them yet.
    Lovely card!

    Have a wonderful week!
    SusanLotus, nr 42

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah Kim - am loving the 'sorta' methods, my kinda way of doing things! That new unit looks really good - never mind drawers, they just make you forget what's in 'em! We do all worry about our handwriting don't we - I've logicalised it as a way of providing an excuse - I have to handwrite on things because people will want to know me and my handwriting is like a signature on my scrapbook pages etc. *cough*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kim, lovely card. I must pop back to see how you get on with the gelatos, I have some but not really got going with them. Have a great week and happy woyww, Angela x 11

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a nice looking card and great looking desk and workspace. Love the new acquisition from Michaels. I just love that place. Have a great week. Vickie #45

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments mean alot to me!