Wednesday, August 3, 2016

WOYWW #374

Welcome to WOYWW…the “What’s on Your Workdesk Wednesday”  blog hop created by Julia at the StampingGround. 



Real quick post this week, as I’m trying really hard to keep up with the daily lessons on Creative Chemistry 103 with Tim Holtz on OnlineCardClasses.com.  So I need to spend my lunch hour (my usual blog time) to watch the videos so I can jump right in at night.  So far, while I can’t get all techniques done, I have managed to get 3 a night. 

So, here is the desk last night taken when I thought I was ready to stop...then hubby took care of Dakota, so I had a few more minutes to finish the page. You see the journal, the stencils, the distress paints, a few stains still lying around…yes, it is a mess! 

I’ll be posting the individual techniques a bit further on, so please check back often.

Now go back to Julia’s to portal off to other creative desks.  Have a great week everyone.


7 comments:

  1. I didn't sign up this time as I have plenty more I am behind on, lol! hope you enjoy. Helen #4

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I love the journal page on your desk! Lea #43

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful journal page. BJ#9

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kim, loving that journal page. So vibrant. Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #7 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Desk looks fun. Am sure you'll love TH class. Always so many techniques. Thanks for sharing. Take care Zo xx 25

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful page! Have a terrific Thursday (yes still getting around) donna #41

    ReplyDelete
  7. 3 a night! Wondering how many techniques Tim teaches? I'll be off to read through your other posts about this class. Have a great week. LisaDV #23

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments mean alot to me!