Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Creative Chemistry 103: Day 2 Post 3 Luminous Mica

My “quick” technique for the night.  (I think I need to play hooky from work to keep up!)  This is a great background! 

While I was planning on being lighter, then using snowflakes, it got a bit dark.  Instead of a tag, I cut a manila file into the postage stamp.  As my files are all beyond the reuse stage at work, they are pretty worn, so the paper really absorbed the water!  I may not finish this as intended, but in person, this is so rich looking! It won’t be going to waste!

2 comments:

  1. I love the background, it seems to shimmer and sparkle! I think it is great as it is! Lea #43

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the background, it seems to shimmer and sparkle! I think it is great as it is! Lea #43

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments mean alot to me!