Thursday, December 20, 2012

CC2C #33: Tissue Tape

A real quick post, (hopefully without the issues of my WOYWW multi-posting issues! LOL!).
Linda at Studio L3 has posted the Tissue Tape Technique for our Compendium of Curiosities Vol. 2 Challenge for this week.  Tim Holtz has shown a few different uses for this really cool tape.I went with the second one: NO Comments from the Peanut Gallery...I know it did not end up round.  I'm sure pleating is like fluting a pie; one needs to practice.  THis card is for my Mother's birthday, who is 89 today.  Its the first time I used Dyan's ink sprays and masks, and boy did I make a mess, But I had fun with that, and I know she'll love it (or at least say she does! LOL!)

So I'm now off to finish (well, sorta start, kinda) my Christmas shopping. I wish everyone a Very Merry Christmas, and a very Happy, Crafty New Year!
-K

1 comment:

  1. Great card there Kim. Completely missed this challenge but I am kinda running around and not a well bunny at the moment!
    Happy Birthday to your Mum! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments mean alot to me!