Sunday, December 9, 2012

CC2C #32: Rosettes!


Getting near the end! This week over at Studio L3, Linda has assigned us page 63 of Tim Holtz' Compendium of Curiosities Vol.2.  I have to say; I love these rosettes! I have both dies, and am looking forward to the snowflake ones.  These I tried embossing first; using my Aegean Silver EP (silver and blue glitter ep--and again...I hate glitter...why don't I remember this? I have glitter EVERYWHERE!!!),  Except that my Top Boss pad seems to be drying up, it worked better than expected. And the folding only released a little bit more glitter.




So, what is my issue?  I just don't seem to know how to use them...I was actually toying with making a snowman, except it would have been too big, and clunky, and just didn't look right.  I also couldn't seem to get any more than one to look right in any way shape or form.  So, here is what I came up with.  Ehh.  So, now that I've posted, I can't wait to jump over to Linda's and see what everyone else has done. I loved Linda's fab idea of using as a wreath.
So, as the week is early, you still have plenty of time to grab the die and give it a go.  And then I can see what you did too!  Have a great week everyone.

2 comments:

  1. Your diecuts looks beautiful and the rosettes would make hanging ornaments for the tree. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and rosettes there Honey. Love the blues you have used.
    Glitter does get everywhere and I seem to get covered without even using it!!
    Liking the Christmas look!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments mean alot to me!