Saturday, April 7, 2012

Creative Chemistry Day 9!

Almost there!! Two weeks of Tim Holtz's Online Card Class, "Creative Chemistry 101" Day 9 was all about Perfect Pearls. I had won my first set of these shimmery powders, the Patina one, and thought that was all I'd need. Eventually I had bought the Precious Metals set. Now they come in all sorts of colors...good news, you can buy them individually! The first two techniques I had done before, and they are pretty cool. The stamp from the middle is Stampers Anonymous. The third one...which is the first tag in the picture...is Amazing!! I think my background is too varied, but you can sorta see the gold and copper pearls floating on the surface. This one will be great for ATC's!
Again, as I'm home on dial-up, I'm only loading the "class picture". I'll try to get individuals up at a later date. And look for the final post!

1 comment:

  1. Don't you just love Perfect Pearls! I love the bittey one! I hadn't tried that before but I had done the other two. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments mean alot to me!