Sunday, April 1, 2012

Creative Chemistry Day 6

My Markers are Here!!! Odd I'm so excitied, as I am a lousy colorer! I do love the watercolor look, though, as it allows you to go outside the lines. So, below are my different samples of dry paper, wet paper, waterbrushing, and my new alltime, will do this from now on...blending by picking up the one color from the craft mat...how truely spectacular!!
And on the right: Using the markers on the stamp directly, one I used with the old Marvy markers. And OH!!! This new specialty paper is amazing!!! (That was in the order too! LOL!)
The leaves are from PSX and theMorning Glory is from Penny Black.
OK, on to posting Day 7!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely colouring my Dear! That leaf stamp is gorgeous!
    I only have 3 (sob) as I could not afford the whole set and would not order until I had tried them. I am now hooked!! I still got reasonable results with 3 markers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments mean alot to me!