Saturday, April 7, 2012

Creative Chemistry Day 8

I have to say, I have very much enjoyed Tim Holtz's Online Card Class "Creative Chemistry 101". Yes, there have been some overlaps on techniques I've already known, but being a TH junkie, that is to be expected!

Day 8 had me stamping on Sticky Back Canvas, which is pretty cool stuff. That stamp image is from Magenta. I had issues with the Distress Crackle Resist, but this one sorta worked. At least you can see the layering effect. And the butterflies is a crackle stain technique. I am out of grungeboard so had to use grungepaper. I think that was too thin, but the effect is pretty neat. And of course, now I'll need more stains! LOL!
As I'm home on dial-up, I doing the bare-bones uploads. Maybe I'll upload the individual images at a later time. Meanwhile, next post, on to Day 9!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments mean alot to me!