Wednesday, November 23, 2016

WOYWW #390

I did it again...almost let Wednesday get away from me...but my pumpkin pie is in the oven, and I now have time to visit crafty places around the world, thanks to Julia at the Stamping Ground, and her marvelous "What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday" blog hop. 

While I'm making progress, I'm still behind on my card making; hopefully this long weekend will give me time to finish...my job for the feast is in the oven; my brother is doing the cooking; Now I just have to remember to pick up my Mother! LOL!

So what you see are my TH Blueprint Sled panels, waiting for some layering inspiration.  The envelopes and bases are all done.  Some TH dies that I was contemplating; but probably won't make it on this batch.  Some paper pads that I still haven't broken into..yet; and my guilty pleasure--Mt. Dew. 

Here is one of the other TH cards I finished:


And finally, while our Saturday was in the low 60's; this is what greeted us Sunday Morning:


Gotta love Upstate New York!  So for those on this coast: Have a Very Happy Thanksgiving, and those on the other; I hope everyone has a great weekend. 



5 comments:

  1. I am so jealous. I love snow. :-) Happy Thanksgiving.
    April #34

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes, that was a change overnight! Happy Thanksgiving. Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the snow so long as you don't have to try and get to work in it but the landscape does look pretty. Hope you have a great Thanksgiving. Nice card too by the way. Happy belated woyww, Angela x 18

    ReplyDelete
  4. The snowshoe card is very appropriate right now - I live just above you in Eastern Ontario! have a wonderful Thanksgiving day! Thanks for sharing, Lindart #41

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Belated WOYWW. Some great crafting going on there. Hope that your Thanksgiving was a special day. We do not celebrate it here in the UK, so we had a normal, but very busy, day on the farm and out doing errands. Snow! It is colder here, but we don't usually get any white stuff until January (and quite often there is none at all here in mild-ish Pembrokeshire). Ali x #32

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments mean alot to me!