This past weekend I finally got to lesson 4, and finished up my projects on lesson 5. I also finished (maybe?) my spread that I started with this class.
Here are some tags using the Nostalgic Batik technique…yes..I used an iron…/shudder.
And here are examples of Rusted Enamel and Distress Stain Stamping. Shattered Stains technique was used on the butterfly above. I do wish the Distress Crackle Paint had better packaging; even spritzing with water after each time I use it, they end up drying up. I had to scrape out what I could to use for this one, as the brush was all dry, and there was no reconstituting this time.
And I got to finish the spread I started, using the butterfly. I originally planned on it not being centered, but didn’t think of that when I started stamping the Penny Black butterfly…and once down, I was afraid to peal it off in case the page came up with it.
The next lesson uses the Dylusions Ink Sprays…I have yet to not make a mess with those…so fingers crossed! Stay tuned….