Wednesday, March 6, 2013

WOYWW #196


Wednesday!!! Mid way through the first week of March….counting down the days available for one more big snow storm….I haven’t seen any robins yet, even off the hill, so I’m expecting a good one yet. And Wednesday is also the day we get to peek in on some really creative work desks, thanks to Julia at the Stamping Ground.
So, my desk; still scary clean for me, did get some action over the weekend…and this is how it was left…my  new Blueprint stamps on the left; the holiday mini’s I got for Valentines Day, and the Birthday set I bought with the credits my hubby has racked up at Absolutely Everything (Shhh! LOL!)

The cupcake is a, err, learning piece…to reinforce that the Specialty Stamping paper really needs Distress Markers to get heat set….in the back, some of the birthday cards I made for March and April Birthdays, and I’m learning to make extra’s for the holiday craft show!  Yay!   They also fit the Creative Chemistry Facebook March challenge, which you can see here.  And then continuing around, just some craft flotsam hanging around, the stamp foams I keep in the little drawer (I just can’t see using applicator tools, too much space) oh, and the batteries I really need to replace in the Carbon Monoxide alarm, now that our furnace is fixed…

So, I’ve shown you mine; now go jump to Julia’s and portal your way around the world! Happy Wednesday everyone!

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful new stamps to create with :)
    Happy Crafting WOYWW Heather #59

    ReplyDelete
  2. You mention cup cake and I’m looking for a real one…what does that tell you about me, lol!
    What a fab desk and equally fabby stamps.
    Happy Crafting!
    Sue @86
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. a great looking desk wish the stamps were turned over so I could get a good look at them.
    Have a great WOYWW thank you for sharing your workspace today
    Ria #39

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish my desk looked that clean! In time... in time... Thanks for sharing your space. I hope to be back with y'all in April. Until then.. Happy Stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim it looks like you have had fun today. Great desk, thanks for sharing and enjoy the rest of your Wednesday, hugs Erika. 83

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh new stamps, lovely. Happy WOYWW! Karen 87 x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmmn! New rubber ey!
    Not sure I like the sound of another snowstorm coming in!
    Hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun! Those stamps look very fun! Ugh...I'm so hoping we're done with snow!

    Katie (114)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments mean alot to me!