Thursday, June 28, 2012

WOYWW #160

Well, better late than never!! I'm sorta missing my "Whats On Your Workdesk Wednesday" ritual from Julia's Stamping Ground. I did grab a quick photo on Tues night, so I could get it off the camera onto a thumb drive thingy for Wed., then at work...(thank you Sam) PANTS!!! All sorts a Shite hit the fan at work..so, here I sit, before work, trying to catch up with life! And, on my desk..my goodie box from...the lovely Sam at Hettiecraft!! We started off with an image swap, and then we threw in a few do-dads (I got bells and wings!) and then the 3rd anniversary ATC's (we "met" on the PIF 2nd Anniversary!) ..but then she threw in some awesome UK Items I've asked about...Horlicks, Ovaltine and awesome tea..and a birthday present..an apron to keep me ink free (well,first I have to ink it up, give it some character! then the spills won't show).  Now, all I know of my box to her is it cleared our customs in NYC and headed across the water the night we mailed it...I hope she gets it soon....
So, off I go to the world of credit union minutia....I hope everyone has a wonderful week...

2 comments:

  1. There is no-one as surprised as me that my box cleared customs your end! What with powder in there.
    Sorry you have had a Pants day.
    I don't know if you saw my e-mail but my parcel arrived yesterday! Awesome. Mmmmmn! Not good for my waist but gratefully received!! xxx
    Fankoooooooooo! Just remember, it is now Friday! I know I am soooooo late this week! But if you look on FB or my blog you will see why! Warning, make sure you haven't just eaten when you read either!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I thought your birthday was in July!!!!!!!!!! Better get your card off pronto too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments mean alot to me!