Thursday, May 26, 2011

WOYWW #103 Whirlwind



What a disaster! This is the quick snap as I was getting ready to turn out the light...remnants of my Grungy Monday Massacre! I think I see four failed attempts...not the technique--love that...you can check it out at Tim Holtz' site here. No, I think my problem was 1)working on the ATC size to fit my 7 Gypsies tray and 2) after so much grunge, I'm not handling the "white" space well. Either way, it left a path of destruction! Now, as I'm about to post, I'm very carefully double-checking...no, not a peak of the PIF present for next week's 2nd Anniversary! Whew! So, hop over to Julias at the Stamping Ground and check out everyone else's great work spaces. Have a great crafty week everyone!

5 comments:

  1. Not a disaster at all - and yes, we all have to be careful to hide our PIFs!

    Happy WOYWW!

    Sheena #66

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow....if you call that a disaster, yikes! Looks pretty organized to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. walk away from your so called 'disaster' then come back - a fresh mind works wonders!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely looking stuff on the go! Does not look disaster material to me!
    xoxo Sioux

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your disaster is an organized desk in my world. Walk away and when you come back you will see it through different eyes. sorry I am so late getting around this week but I am just glad to be able to get around! Thanks for sharing. Vickie #46

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments mean alot to me!