OK, I'll admit it: I was worried about this one. When first thumbing through the Compendium, and then once Linda created these challenges. Yup, never had a thought in my head about what to do for this. So, all the credit this week goes to my husband Michael, who when I said "I don't know what to do for the masking challenge" he said "making a mask? Really?" Duh, I have a mask stamp...and it all sorta fell in place from there!
I use Eclipse tacky sheets for my masks, So from the main image, I then cut out the eyes and lips, so with the external outline as well, it was like using 3 masks. While the masks are pretty thin, it was really hard to stamp an image in the eyes and lips. I tried the stampscapes universe field, clouds...nothing worked. Then I used Tim's small definitions stamp, left un-mounted to a block, so I could press my finger into the small openings. It worked! Of course you can't see it in the picture. I had orginally meant to emboss the Dream saying, but used the wrong ink. As it wasn't showing very clearly, I went over the letters with a dark blue Glaze Pen...again, you can't see it it, but they stand up a bit now, and are a bit glossy. Gotta use those pens more!!
And, finally, while grabbing my camera; I passed these two sleeping beauties, so I grabbed a shot. My big orange boys, Ponder and Scratchy...thinking if they sleep in a box, they will be hidden from the fox (Dakota) LOL!