Monday, February 1, 2016

Watercolor Eureka! Moment

Thank heavens for going back to the previous lessons! Being a musician, I know the importance of practice, but still.  Kristina Werner shared a quick expressive floral lesson; and my first attempts were truly horrid.  I didn't even take pictures to prove it.  But then.....

Ta Da! Still by no means perfect..but it will be going to my mother for Mother's Day!

And again; my splatter is getting worse! LOL!  I'll add some sequins as this was still drying, and then it will good to go.

So stay tuned; now I'll just be practicing for the rest of the week, And I will pull up my big girl panties and get on that  Advanced lesson....
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. I've been afraid to try this one! Yours is very pretty! Good job! Your mom will love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments mean alot to me!