Wednesday, November 21, 2012

WOYWW #181


Oh boy…another Whats on Your Workdesk Wednesday…where Julia at The Stamping Ground is your hostess to  this wacky weekday, (what has become for me) ritual! 
And, another week: I don’t have the craft fair to blame…or the compendium challenge catch-up-well, I did get that done first, which you can see posted here…but this is just plain a mess!!

So, what are we seeing here: aside from the obvious mess, the card up top used my new poinsettia die…so very cool (and can be seen at the link above) as can the center piece that was an experiment.  And I’ll be ranting on the Adirondack Dabber on one of the lists (see the offending silver dabber above? The one that is now dried up??? Yeah, that one..). And don’t get excited over the multicolored papers on the far right, they are paper towels I used to clean the texture fades, stamps, and craft mat with…and couldn’t get in the trash basket behind me…
So..I vow, on Friday…after I sleep in (ohhh, I may make it to 6:30 with the furbabies!), then make the lasagna, and do some laundry and do the downstairs floors…(wait..isn’t Friday a holiday…what the???) anyway…I vow to clean up, put away, organize, and get ready to do my own cards to get mailed out.  Really..you will see a changed workdesk next week….

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone who celebrates…and have a great weekend everyone else! (Well, us US turkey eaters can have a good weekend as well…)

7 comments:

  1. Your comment on my post made me laugh - I lost 1.5 hours to Youtube when I was researching the carols last night. There is such gorgeous music and such talented folks out there...we can only be inspired!
    Happy thanksgiving for tomorrow :)
    Hugs, LLJ #36 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes well, I did not participate again this week as life happened...at least I still get to enjoy a sneak peek at what the rest of the world has been doing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You better be tidier that than young lady if you want to play in my Craft Room next year! Tee hee! Only 11 months now Honey.
    Happy Thanksgiving tomorrow and enjoy all the turkey you want to eat....you can have my share too if you like! Not my favourite meat I am sorry to say.
    Hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It might be messy, but it does look as though there's lots of fun going on... hope you have a great Thanksgiving weekend, and happy WOYWW to you too!
    Alison x
    #63

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your turkey...your desk looks great, busy not messy! Helen, 9

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kim the cleaning thing does work (so far) as you are not wading through piles of poop before you start your next project! also, there is no ink lurking where you don't expect it!
    Enjoy your bird today!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a good craft desk to me! Lots going on - just as it should be. A tidy desk means you have nothing planned and no ideas, so a messy desk is the way to go! Happy WOYWW xxx Laura #51

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments mean alot to me!