Wednesday, August 31, 2011

woyww #116-err, more the floor?



Wow..I feel like I haven't been around in a while! And just when I finally get some crafting done, and pictures taken..Bam! Hurricane Irene whollops us, takes out our power, and leaves me in the dark! Since I had time on my hands, but it was too dark to work at the desk area, other than tidy up, but the light from the windows was fine, I thought it was time to dig around the Christmas Stamp box, and start getting some ideas for cards. So, here it is...spread out on the floor, and don't even ask what it was like for me to get up after about 30 minutes! LOL! Now, I don't know why its so tiny...I probably did something weird when trying to get all the pictures off the camera, in case we lost the power again. So, now, go stop by Julia's Stamping Ground to see all the fun spaces on Wednesday, and then, come back around again, as through-out the day I try to get my Grungy Monday and Absolutely Everything projects loaded up too. Have a great rest of the week everyone!

10 comments:

  1. Hi..I am glad you didn't let no power get in your way. I am jealous that you got to got to Absolutely Everything store. I can feel your pain with getting up after kneeling. I do it all the time. Have fun with all your projects!..Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a big pile of stamps even if it's a small photo. Hope you are back with power now, good luck with the Christmas cards... I may make a start soon. May....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just realised how stupid that comment was. If you had no power you couldn't write the blog post.... DOH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I'd like to rummage through that box. But I'm nowhere near ready to think about Christmas. Happy WOYWW.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am with S - I too wanna rummage in that box! And I thought I had alot of Christmas stamps!! You take some beating on that score!!
    If ever you need a gnome sent from the UK just send it out with the addy!! LOL!! But NOT Mr Michelmas!! My cousin named him and she claimed to be his Godmother! I blame it on her being English!! Haa Haa!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. The photo of those stamps looks great, I'd like a closer view as well. hope your power is back to normal soon. Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow crimbo already too many peeps thinking ahead may be i should join you.!Happy Woyww
    hugs judex20

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was inspired by Julias post a while ago to get going with Christmas cards as there just isn't enough hours in a day closer to Christmas! Glad you are ok though and all that you had was a power outage.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Here you are doing it too! Using the dreaded C word, surely its not time yet!!??
    I would not even attempt sitting on the floor. I will never be able to get up again! LOL
    Happy WOYWW

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad you are safe despite the lack of light! That's a fab collection of stamps - hope you get some great ideas...!
    Thanks for the peek
    Sarah at 4

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments mean alot to me!