Wednesday, August 3, 2011

WOYWW #113



Wow...made it! So excited! This weekend I'm taking a road trip with my friend Julie to stay at my sisters, and then travel to Topsfield MA, to visit the Absolutely Everything Store!! They are having special "Tim" style classes--and since our LSS closed, it's been like, 2 years since I was able to hang out at a stamp store and take classes, and just meet other equally crafty people!! And they are having an evening gathering for the "All Things Tim" yahoo group people who can make it. So besides being fairly tidy as I was gathering our "class kit" together, there are some ATC's to trade. Not as many as I would have liked, but all I could fit in.

And too funny...it looks like my Arizona Tea bottle is floating! I must be stacked on some ink pads...Well, gotta run, all sorts a weird happenings at work. I'll stop by, and in the meantime, you all need to visit Julia's Stamping Ground and see what the WOYWW is all about!

5 comments:

  1. Oooo! What it must be like to "hang out" at a stamp store!! Only ever get to go to the odd craft show otherwise I buy everything on line!
    Enjoy your trip and don't spend too much money. I promise I will get your goodies off this week! Sowwy!
    Hope you are not having a pants day!
    Hugs
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun at the stamp store. I've never been to one. Yes it does look like the tea is floating, tee hee. Nice work space and pretty clean too. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your Stay AT THE stamp store. It is fun, exinting and à great thing to look back at afterwards..... And yes, spend as much as you can, how often do you really Go to such store ;-)

    Greetz, marjolein

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for t he peek. Have a great trip and enjoy the classes, friends and socializing....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun at the classes :) I discovered some new fabric shops (thanks to Sam) and had a little splurge. Happy crafter now!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments mean alot to me!