Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Grungy Monday #17


So upset that I missed my first week since the start of the CCC and GM! But work called-and life reared its ugly head! So back with a vengance (god, can't spell!) and of course, the Rock Candy Stickles is..well stickless! So first, go over to Linda's L3 Studio and see which wonderful product from Tim Holtz we get to play with.
So, here we are. I tried to take a picture to show the few sparkly stickel left. I tried smearing some in the folds of the rosette, but again, barely seen even real life! So, now go check out Linda's, visit Tim, and get Rocked!

3 comments:

  1. Very cute Kim. Pity the pictures don't always do the work justice. I can imagine how schparkly this looks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card Kim. Love the rosette and frame. I missed last week- my first miss too. Not enough time in a day...hugs..Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card Kim, one of these days I gonna try to figure out how to photograph the sparkly stuff. Take care.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments mean alot to me!