Wednesday, November 8, 2017

WOYWW #440


Hello WOYWW Deskers!  It’s Wednesday, which means its “What’s on Your Workdesk Wednesday”, a blog hop hosted by the lovely Julia at The Stamping Ground

These weeks are flying by…the craft show is this weekend, Christmas is 6 weeks, 5 days away, Thanksgiving is 3 weeks away, there are budget committee and strategic planning sessions at work; I either need a few more hours in the day, and some stimulants to make use of them, or a clone-which may or not be much fun.

The desk is actually not bad considering all that has gone on.  I finished the wine journals and the cards I had been coloring on lunch breaks, and this pile is ready for tonight.  Foil die cuts of Tim Holtz’s trees to get layered over the block-stamped fronts. Then a quick gold embosses sentiment, the gold layers and card backs are done and stacked to the left of the Cosmic Shimmer pot, and 8 more done for the weekend. 

The Memory Box candle die cut is there to see if I can come up with some more quick cards, but at this point, I’m not going to go crazy. And yes, the little drawer of my ink applicators is out top right; it really is how I roll! Odd how I use the handles only when stenciling or journaling.

And here are the cards from my lunch hour sessions; both stamps are from Stampendous. 


So here is my desk, now hop back to Julia’s and portal off to other creative desks around the world.  And even if I don’t get to leave comments, know I do peek on almost everyone during my wait times for the printer or on hold on the phone...my few moments for a creative sanity check.  Stay Crafty everyone.

8 comments:

  1. Hi Kim, love what I'm seeing on your desk. Those stamped backgrounds are ace,love the colour, and the trees will match brilliantly. Also I think I recently bought that Candle die, mine is still unused on a card too,lol. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #10 XxX

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that candle die! I need to go and get back to my Christmas card production... but a cup of tea first I think....Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did the colouring in your breaks? Wow they look great! I hope you have some time to chill and craft as you have been very busy xx
    Ellie #7

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kim. Those cards are really lovely. Well done. Hope you manage to make more with all those bits and pieces I see on your desk.
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #3

    ReplyDelete
  5. More time and stimulants huh?! Hmm, now let me think....please can I have some as well because I sure as hell don't know where my time is disappearing to either, lol!!!
    Hugs LLJ 8 xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kim, love those new backgrounds; gold on gold is so classy. I have the same memory box candle die so I look forward to seeing what you come up with. Happy WOYWW Sarah #27

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kim lovely cards and interesting stuff on your desk there. Happy creative belated woyww, Angela x14x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards. And yeah, I so hear you on the whole not enough hours/ cloning thing. Notice I'm not getting here until Monday and that's probably because I'm locked away in a hotel from a business trip. LOL Creative Blessings! Kelly #30

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments mean alot to me!