By my third attempt I was at least a bit OK with my results; but by then my patience on waiting for the first paint to dry was pretty much gone...and I had much "bloom" overflow. Really need to continue to work on my hard edges. (but at least the only browns I got were intentional!) I tried the lifting on the second one where the wings overlapped; but thought 3 butterflies was too much for this size; I'll give that another go tomorrow.
The stamp is by MemoryBox, and the butterfly has some leaves as part of the image; I trued to lighten them, but forgot on the final one. The palest Archival ink I have is Dandelion, which was darker than it probably should be.
Thanks for stopping by and witnessing my transformation into a water-colorist...I can't wait to see what the next 3 days bring!