Wednesday, September 16, 2015

WOYWW #328

Welcome to WOYWW…the “What’s on Your Workdesk Wednesday”  blog hop created by Julia at the StampingGround,   so hop over there to join the fun.

I swear I don’t know where the time is going! We’re almost through my 2nd most favorite month…

So, a quick shot of my desk as I’m running around opening windows before work; I was busy over the weekend, trying to build up a stash of cards for the craft fair.  Unfortunately, 3 sympathy cards I’ve made I’ve needed to send out this week.

So what you see; the pink paper up front is one of the alcohol ink ombre backgrounds I’ve made; there were 10 of those; so much fun!!  Then the pile of a few card/envelope sets waiting to get put neatly in the box.  Some ink pads lying around, and my scrap paper.  Angry bird dies still out; I’m maximizing my time by water-coloring them on my lunch hours—actually very therapeutic!!  My staff thinks I’m nuts! LOL!   A few stamps that have to go back in storage…

Oh, and the glass…I can’t believe I left it behind Sunday…it is an apple-black current wine from Fly Creek Orchard--very yummy;  I know, not a wine glass; but I figured the beer glass was more stable/durable for the work desk.

And 2 quick shots I had taken of the cards I’d been working on….


So that’s my desk, now go say Hello to Julia and see what this WOYWW phenom is all about!  Have a great week everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Your cards are beautiful!
    My regular crafting wine glass looks quite similar, but I "never" fill it to the top...really...lol
    -Lizzie #54

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use a heavy based tumbler for any drink at the old desk too, I'm just too clumsy tomrisk anything else! Love the ombre sheets..what a good idea. Sorry you've had to use a stash of sympathy cards, that's not nice. As for the staff thinking you're nuts....erm......

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments mean alot to me!