Wednesday, January 23, 2019

WOYWW #503


 Happy WOYWW.  For those unfamiliar, that is “What’s on Your Workdesk Wednesday”, an international blog hop hosted by Julia at The Stamping Ground.  

Even when I’m not working, Wednesdays seem to fly right by me!  So aside from blogging more, the rest of my new year intentions are holding.  Still no job, but have some applications out there.  And I’ve lost a few pounds, so that’s good. But mostly I have been cleaning and organizing. (I should show you my kitchen pantry!)  This is my 2nd desk area, as I left it Monday.  I still have 6 areas in the craft room to hit, but my two main card-making desk areas are done!  And no, I won’t show the rest of the room where things are getting placed until they find their own space—but the good news is there has been a few trash bags. 



 Below, mostly 'cause its still clean, is the "main" cardmaking desk area.


And I have been doing a ton of crafting; mostly for the Wanderlust online class. Here are two pieces for the “Typography” class.  These are directly from the teacher’s examples, as I was way out of my comfort zone to get creative and come up with my own lettering style—maybe this afternoon. 


 
 Hard to tell, but the one on the left spells Pencil vertically.















 
So, my desk this Wednesday morning; now hop back to Julia’s to see other great spaces.  And I’d love for you to follow me on Instagram, where I post far more frequently.  Please find me @pussnflutes.  
Have a great week everyone!

11 comments:

  1. Hi Kim, great job, looking good. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #7 X

    ReplyDelete
  2. So impressive - it is always hard work to sort out crafting stuff, but so nice when it is done! Love the ink tag. Take care and have a good week. With love and God Bless, Caro x (#27)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the job hunting and the rest of the craft room sorting Kim. The areas you have tackled look great. Love both the tags. Happy WOYWW. Sarah #4

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck with the job search. Your wanderlust projects look great. Helen #5

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are doing well with the tidying, it’s looking great. Good luck with the job hunting
    Have a great week
    Jan #21

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kim. I am mightily impressed with all your clearing - I know I must do mine - but my grand excuse at the moment is that I'm not allowed to lift.... good one hey?? Well done on the two pieces - trust you have success when you try your own design too.
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #1

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm more than impressed, so tidy. Happy woyww, sending hugs, Angela x17x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those tidy areas look sparkling, it's always good to have a clean up during January so we can reassess our work stations for the coming year. Good luck with it all. You created pieces look super.
    Happy WoyWW Tracey #9

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there Kim, well done on your sorting, I was doing well on that too, but when Christmas came and then I came down sick and it was too hot after that. Or so I think at the moment. I’m sleeping in too late too as have disturbed nights and feel whacked. Well done you though.
    Happy belated WOYWW.
    Hugs Shaz in Oz.x #6

    {Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}
    {Wonderful Words Of Life - Shaz in Oz}

    ReplyDelete
  10. My word, for an area that’s seeing lots of action, that sure is clean and tidy. I might be a little teeny tiny bit envious of how well you’re spending the time away from work! Good luck with the applications, something will come up just when you think you could get used to being at home!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like you are enjoying the class. Congrats on the lost pounds and the continued progress in organizing! Creative Blessings Kelly #32

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments mean alot to me!