Wednesday, June 21, 2017

WOYWW #420

Welcome to the “What’s on Your Workdesk Wednesday” blog hop hosted by the lovely Julia at The Stamping Ground, where we open our craft rooms up to have you peak at our desks—our work habits, whether good, the bad and the ugly, and to meet kindred souls. 

So yikes! You go away for one week for work, and it’s three weeks later before you get back into the swing of things.  And we’ve had a bit of hot, humid, icky (for me, in Upstate NY) weather, which makes my craft room unpleasant,  so I’ve been scrambling to work on my weekly projects for the Wanderlust and Dina Wakely “Ordered Chaos” classes, as well as all the summer birthday cards.  

This is the Journaling Desk…as I left it Saturday morning, as nothing was drying.  The top is a Dina project, the bottom is the June page for the Wanderlust year book…the prompt was “I collect…”  Duh…of course I collect just about everything.  You have all seen my room!

Here is my main desk, with remnants of a Birthday card.  I picked up Distress Oxide Inks at the Heirloom Rubber Stamp Show, (yes, I know I said I wasn’t going to get them...then I got to play…and they are pretty freakin’ cool) Now I need to find a place for them.












Oh, speaking of the stamp show…here is my backpack when I got home. Such a tease!



OK, and here is what was in it.  Plus the set of the Oxide Inks.  It’s no wonder I had to take Ibuprofen for the next few days after lugging that around.  And again, why we stop at the paper booths first always stumps me!


So that’s me; now go back to the Stamping Ground to portal off to other creative desks.  Stay Crafty my friends.

8 comments:

  1. Great haul from the show. My friend succumbed to the lure of Oxides at the weekend too, so don't feel too bad. Hope you managed to get the journal pages to dry! Sarah #28

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, that's a goodly pile of new stash you have there! I bet you'll have loads of fun playing with that over the next few weeks. I always buy the heaviest item first as well, the number of times I've walked around Salisbury with a heavy bag of fabric weighin me down and wondering why I didn't get it on the way back to the car park :-D
    Hugs, LLJ 10 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great workdesk TFS xx Jan 31

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all your goodies! I really like that stencil on top! Beautiful butterflies!

    Have a great day!
    Diane F #27

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, fab back pack full of goodies! I love my oxides; I know you'll have fun with them. Helen #8

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kim, that is some great goodies you bought. I love that stencil at the front, awesome.Some great looking stamps too. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #9 XxX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous desk.. your backpack is like Mary Poppins carpet bag... soooooo many Gorgeous crafty items... have lots of fun... May #21

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many gorgeous goodies you've got me in the mood for shopping again Lol! Oxides! I was sure I didn't need them until I started using them so fully understand why you love them as much as I do. Have a great crafty belated woyww, Angela x22x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments mean alot to me!