Wednesday, April 26, 2017

WOYWW #412

Happy Wednesday Everyone! AKA HumpDay and "What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday", hosted by the wonderful Julia at The Stamping Ground.



Real quick, as once again I forgot it was Wednesday...well, not forgot, but time is no longer my friend!  So I was upstairs, working on kitting for a Mother's Day card class next week, and all of a sudden remembered I never posted the desk from this weekend.  So took a quick shot, and here it is. The Spellbinders diecuts are getting gutted...and even with an extra paper for a shim, my Vagabond is just not cutting like it used to.  Hmmm; any ideas? But that brush-jobby tool is pretty helpful, for the most part.

There are some stamps that will get packed to go. Other stamp sets and dies that will be used.  Kinda tough when I don't know how many people I'll have, and since it's at the Library, I'll have to bring everything.  Pieces for one of the sample cards is above

And here is one of the journal pages I completed for the Wanderlust 2017 class from Everything Art.online classes.  We had to use one nature printed image; I knew I needed to get the small Gelli plate all those months ago! LOL!

So that is my desk; now I have to go back upstairs to finish gutting those die cuts and start the next.  Have a great week everyone.







9 comments:

  1. Great journal page. You'll be finding those little pieces of paper for weeks. LOL
    April #28

    ReplyDelete
  2. great page! Love the desk. Helen #2

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great journal page, enjoy Wanderlust, I enrolled last year but sadly didn't completed that many classes, still on my to do list, therefore i didn't enroll for this year. good luck on the class next week. And what is humpday?? happy WOYWW, Vicky #5

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kim, loving all your projects today. I've got one of those brushes but tend to use it over the bin as I manage to get the bits everywhere. Have a great belated woyww, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely journal page, hope your class goes perfectly! Thanks for sharing, Lindart #34

    ReplyDelete
  6. Had to laugh at all those bits on you desk .... I have lots on mine today!
    love the journal page.
    have a good week
    Christine #19

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to get me one of those brush pokey tool things lol Your journal page is so perfect for springtime - wonderful colours again :)

    Bubbles #32

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable journal page, Spring just oozes out of the page. BJ#23

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you have a good vacuum cleaner looking at all those bits. I use a tumble dryer sheet to rub over my intricate dies before cutting. It's amazing how well the card drops out. Sarah #14

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments mean alot to me!