Wednesday, December 2, 2015

WOYWW #339

Welcome to WOYWW…the “What’s on Your Workdesk Wednesday”  blog hop created by Julia at the StampingGround,  so hop over there to join the fun.



Another real quick post: Desk fairly tidy as this was Saturday night, as I packed up all the pieces- parts   of what I hope are my last 20 cards so I could assemble them while visiting my Step-sons Sunday. The front panel you can see in the top left…a real quickie; but this year I’m really just wanting “Done”.  Oddly, I really sorta like the way they turned out.  You’ll have to see next week, as they are all still packed up from Sunday.  The House mouse stamp is because I also stamped a few of those to color while there; one for the journal page I started; the other 3 in case I needed a few more cards.  Again; picture next week…so ink pads still out; need more space for the new Lucky Clover; which, surprisingly, isn’t my favorite green; a little too blue? Maybe? Just a tad lighter than the Pine Needles. (Hoping for a red for December!) The mug, too, is still up there…note to self; bring it down to soak tonight! It contained Starbucks Salted Caramel Hot Cocoa-as I finally found the K-cups.. Mmmmmmm!

Oh, and here is a birthday card I made for my Sis-in-Law; the last of our crew to turn 50! She got a kick out of the deflated balloon!


So there is my desk for the week.  Now go visit Julia’s and see what the rest of the Desker’s are up to! Have a great week everyone!

5 comments:

  1. House Mouse if one of my faves - they are always so cute! And I LOVE the birthday card with the deflated balloon. :-)
    April #40

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lolol, oh that card made me laugh so much!! That's EXACTLY the sort I'd like to receive rather than mushy ones :-)
    Your desk is a riot of stash....I like it!!
    Hugs, LLJ 7 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is sooo funny, I love it! Also your busy desk, would like to see the rest of it!
    Hugs
    Gabriele 39

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card!! Love it!!! and your desk looks pretty tame...i can see the controlled chaos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant card there Honey!! Your desk is so tidy I had to check I had come to the right desk!!
    Hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments mean alot to me!