Monday, July 27, 2015

Art Journaling running Amok

I had some free time over the weekend, so I finally finished my Steampunk Ladies pages that I started for the Online Class from Craftsy, Colorful Mixed Media Techniques with Marjie Kemper.

I had started with the brick parts a while ago to use up some Molding paste mixed with acrylic paints, then added some color.  The stamps come from Brett Weldele, with the quirky sayings coming from (I believe) Lost Coast Stamps.  I think it needs more; but being in the middle of the journal, I want to keep the pages somewhat flat; as it is I'm not sure how I'll stamp ink over the gears on the other pages.    




 And then this journal I found on vacation; I love the long, thin layout. The stencil was cut for me by my friend Hettie for a birthday gift. So; a work in progress, I can't wait to see how it grows!

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pieces Kim. Love the colours on the first one but that butterfly stencil on the second page is wonderful. Might even get mine dirty!!
    Hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous, Kim! Love the spread and the WIP. Gorgeous colors and layering. Thanks for the shout-out, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments mean alot to me!