Wednesday, November 12, 2014

WOYWW #284

Wow…it’s another WOYWW…time is flyin’ by!  To see what it’s all about, stop off at Julia’s Stamping Ground,  and then join in the fun.


Not much to see today….I did fairly well at the craft fair, but sold only half of the Christmas Cards, so Yay! I only have to make another 25 for my own mailing!

So I sorta took the weekend off, worked on my compendium challenge, which you can see in the back ground, or here.  And there are my blue owl cards ready for a saying to be stamped inside; I just couldn’t decide which one yet.  There is the TH Lattice die sitting there, which I was going to use on the cabinet card, then decided not to.  There is a celtic candle stamp from the closed company Scottish Borders Stamping, and the set I used for the owl from Inkadinkado.  And that’s about it.  But don’t worry, I’m sure next week I’ll be back in my usual messy hectic state!

So now off with you to Julia’s: where you can then link to much more promising desks around the world…

Oh, and has anybody else had problems lately seeing photos? I can't see the ones from my last post, but I've had comments so others can, and I've stopped at a few blogs where some of the photos are grayed out...very weird...

10 comments:

  1. Yes, very wierd about the photos, Kim. I haven't had any problems, yet, but just beginning. I was late. Your desk looks neat compared to mine. #78

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not had any problems with photos - yet. Good to take a weekend off. Happy WOYWW Anne x #38

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kim - hope you are good, long time no see - the craft fair sounds like it was worth doing. I have a few more Christmas Cards to make for my personal use - awesome! And I started writing them out whilst I was on holibobs! Cx #19

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's always a silver lining,eh? Glad you sold some stuff at the fair though, it's disheartening when you don't! I've been there.....
    I haven't had any problems with photos so can't help,sorry!
    Hugs,llj32 xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad your fair went okay, it's always a worry that nothing sells!
    Can't help with the photos, sorry
    Happy Thursday! (sorry I'm late)
    Laura
    47

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the sales and yet enough left over for our own needs. Love it when a plan comes together. :-) April #68

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done on taking a breather after all the hectic-ness. That's the upside of selling, eh? Make a little dosh and still have a stash to use yourself - result! Have a lovely week, Chris # 7

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kim,

    Glad you were happy with the craft fair results. I did o.k. at mine too. This week was weird; I had Tuesday off from work so I thought YESTERDAY was Tuesday and when I went to visit Julia and her WOYWW post was up and there were so many others linked up already I should have snapped.... but didn't until I got home last night. Ugh. Too late, I decided, to join in the fun.

    As for the photos. I noticed on my blog that some of my photos were grayed out. For some reason all my photos from my blog are being uploaded onto my smart phone and I deleted them from there - and I think everywhere else! yes, my phone has outsmarted me!

    Hugs,
    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there and nice to meet you. I am new and getting acquainted with people and process. I appreciate your sharing.

    Pat #83

    ReplyDelete
  10. No I've had no problems with your photos (I'm with Blogger)
    Good for you to take a break after all that business.
    Have a good week,
    Sorry I’m late but I take my time going through them all. (I enjoy reading all the blogs and look at the photos)
    Lisca#36

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments mean alot to me!