Wednesday, September 10, 2014

WOYWW #275

Welcome to another “What’s on Your Workdesk Wednesday” (WOYWW), the brilliant blog hop initiated by our lovely hostess, Julia at TheStamping Ground….and you can see all the deets there.


Another week has gone by where I’ve been sidetracked from my mission of getting cards ready for the craft show.  /shakehead.  Not that I didn't actually spend time here…but most of it was spent staring at this….the blank Assemblage Clock. 

I had such great plans when I purchased it; waiting for the week it would come up as the Compendium Challenge. Now that the time was upon me; panic!  It was big…it was shiny… and all the possibilities kept leaping around; “make me Christmas”; “make me Birds”; “make me Time”…yeah, it was a rough week!  So, pulling up my big girl panties; I finally dug in. My desk is the state it was in when finished; ink pads not put away; die-cut refuse, the cork that goes over the X-acto knife, which I don’t see anywhere..hmmm.  

And the clock. I’ve decided I don’t like the Antique Linen color I painted it; so that will change to a warmer tone, and I’ll add a bit more to the outside. I’m thinking trailing roses like a mini-trellis; and then it will be going into work.  (It’s been a year in the new building; time to jazz the office up a bit!)

 So that is mine…run along now to Julia’s, to portal off to other creative spaces around the world.  Have a great week everyone!

7 comments:

  1. Ha, that sounds like me! Buying something in plenty of time and then procrastinating so it becomes an 11th hour job...grin! The clock is great though, slightly floral steampunky...I like it!
    Hugs, LLJ 30 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh its just time.. right. But any who.. I love it! I love the colors and I love butterfly's so its a hit with me. Thanks for the peek. Roberta 69

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean about sitting staring at something when you're meant to be getting on with other things.Love those butterflies. Thanks for sharing your workspace today. Hope you have a great day and a lovely crafting week to come. Hazel, WOYWW #45 x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That clock turned out brilliantly - well done. Have a lovely week, Chris # 34

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done - the clock is working out just fine. Trust you find that knife...
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #4

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great little revamp of the time piece. Have a lovely week.
    Sandra de @26

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE the clock. I think it is perfect. I just found out I am going to be particpating in a craft show in October. I have already starting procrastinating! LOL April #74

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments mean alot to me!